Light Industrial Silencers
VAW Systems Light Industrial Rectangular and Elbow Silencers are specially designed to be flange mounted directly to a ducted air system or a general purpose fan.
- Lightweight Sheet Metal Construction
- Flanged for simple installation
There are a number of construction options and accessories available that may be selected for your application. For special applications, silencers may be assembled in a modular fashion and/or sized to meet shipping and material handling requirements. Automated product selection is available through VAW Systems’ FANSIL® and COMSIL® software packages.
- Building and enclosure ventilation
- Fan inlet and discharge
Fan air system range
- Maximum fan static: 16 in.w.g. (class I & II fans)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 150F
- Casing: galvanized metal
- Internals: galvanized perforated metal baffles with acoustic grade media fill
- Constructed based on ASHRAE® and SMACNA® standards
- Wide range of sizes to suit your system
- Heavy Casings: up to 10 ga.
- Casing Materials: galvanized steel, satin coat (with paint), stainless, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) and aluminum
- Flange configurations and materials
- Custom configurations for space and weight restrictions
- Support brackets and legs
- Wire mesh/bird screen protection
- Industrial Paint Systems and Coatings
- Anti-corrosive coatings
- Protective liners for media fill
- Weather hood and debris protections