Intake Filter Houses
Inlet Filter Houses engineered for Gas Turbines, Generators and Compressors are easily adapted to include single-or-multi-stage intake air filtration, mist eliminators and evaporative cooling. Integrated with Sound Enclosures, Inlet Ducting, Inlet Silencers and all related System Components, VAW can be your one stop shop for your filtration needs.
- Gas Turbines
- Enclosure Ventilation
- Designed to be modular for the addition of system options depending on environmental conditions.
- Compact system footprint.
- Sloped floor and roof to prevent water accumulation.
- Vertical and horizontal outlet connections.
- Optimized for flow rates up to 450,000 cfm.
- Pre-filters rated from MERV 1 to 8.
- Final filters rated from MERV 9 to 15.
- Low total pressure drop.
- Extensive quality control process.
- Free Standing Support Structure
- Intake Silencers
- Filter change-out gauges/alarms
- Coalescer / HEPA Filtration
- Pulse Clean Filtration
- Evaporative Cooling
- Flex Connectors
- Weather Hoods
- Mist Eliminators
- Housing Materials: galvanized steel, stainless steel (304 & 316).
- Custom configurations for space and weight restrictions.
- Independent Support structure.
- Wide range of industrial coatings and surface preparation.
- Shipping Splits for freight optimization.
- Acoustic wall/roof treatment.